1. If it takes 10 minutes to make 25 centimeters of cordage, how long would it take to make 10 meters of cordage? 100 meters?
2. If you increased your speed from 10 minutes per 25 centimeters to 7 minutes per 25 centimeters, how long would it take to make 10 meters of cordage? 100 meters?
3. If it takes one dogbane stalk to make 2 meters of cordage, how many stalks would it take to make 50 meters?
4. It takes approximately 2 meters of cordage to make a snare to catch a small animal. How long would it take to make the cordage for the snare if you can make 25 centimeters in 10 minutes?
5. A cordage net measuring 42 meters by 120 centimeters was found an archaeological site. How long do you think it took to make the net? How would you find out? (Outline the process.)